Olga Kurylenko – Beautiful Ukrainian Actress/Model
Birth name: Olha Kostyantynivna Kurylenko
Date of Birth: November 14, 1979
Place of Birth: Berdyansk, Ukraine
Occupation: Actress, model
Height: 5 ft 9 in; 1.77 m
Measurements: 34.5-23.5-35 (in); 88-60-89 (cm)
Olga Kurylenko in one sentence - Olga is a gorgeous woman all around; she is a truly amazing young woman.
I was very happy when I got the chance to buy something for my mother for the first time. There is no better filing than to give something to the ones we love.
I love lingerie, it makes me feel irresistible.
- Her father left her and her mother when she was only 3 years old. She was raised by her mother in very modest conditions.
- Olga was “discovered” at the age of 14 while on vacation in Moscow.
- At the age of 15 she earned her first pay check ($30). She spent it on a coat that she bought at a flea market to survive the Russian winter.
- Kurylenko is best known for her role of a Bond girl in Bond movie “Quantum of Solace”. She is specialized in hot roles and seductive scenes with nudity, which is why men from around the world are crazy about this beautiful Ukrainian woman.
- Olga is also a quite successful model. She modeled for Roberto Cavalli and appeared in the Victoria's Secret catalog.
- Kurylenko is fluent in Russian, French and English.
- Olga love to play piano when relaxing.
- Kurylenko was only 16 when she moved to Paris, learned French in six month and started her professional modeling career.
- Olga is a big philanthropist and is very active in helping the underprivileged children in Ukraine.
- In 2001 she acquired French citizenship.
- This beautiful Ukrainian woman graced the covers of many prestigious magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Maxim, etc, and she is regular on the “most beautiful/attractive” lists.
Go to Olga Kurylenko Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.