Oluchi Onweagba - One of the Most Beautiful Nigerian Models
Birth Name: Oluchi Onweagba
Date of Birth: August 1, 1982
Place of Birth: Lagos, Nigeria
Occupation: Model, businesswoman
Height: 6 feet; 183 cm
Measurements: 34-24-35 (US); 86.5-61-89 (EU)
Famous as/for: Onweagba is the Nigerian supermodel and one of the most beautiful African women in the modeling industry.
- I am an African woman. I am also a Nigerian woman. We grew up with multi-tasking. You learn to know how to work it out.
- My beloved Africa is my driving force.
- Oluchi translates to "God's Work" in English.
- Onweagba was 17 years old when she won the Face of Africa Contest (a beauty pageant organized by the South African channel M-Net in collaboration with Elite Model Management). After wining the contest she was awarded the three year contract and the new top model was “born”.
- Oluchi was featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for four consecutive years (from 2005 to 2008).
- In 2008, she launched her own modeling agency “OModel Africa”. The agency is based in South Africa in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- She is married to Luca Orlandi (an Italian fashion designer), with whom she has a son.
- She lives with her family in New York, USA.
Onweagba in one sentence – Oluchi is a stunningly beautiful African woman with a charming personality.
Go to Oluchi Onweagba Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.