Oxana Fedorova – Amazing Russian Beauty
Birth Name: Oxana Gennadyevna Fedorova (Оксана Геннадьевна Фёдорова)
Date of Birth: December 17, 1977
Place of Birth: Pskov, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
Occupation: Singer, television presenter, retired police officer, actress, former university lecturer, fashion designer and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, actress.
Height: 5 ft 10in; 1.78m
Fedorova in one sentence: Oxana is a remarkable woman. She has it all: beauty, intellect and style.
It gives me great pleasure to do something useful for children.
I do not like to amuse myself with dreams.
I adored my grandfather.
At school, no one cared about my appearance.
People that just look beautiful can rarely achieve much.
I can’t tell you if it is difficult being beautiful. I do not know of any other stat , I live with it , and I have nothing to compare.
It is important to find something that will distinguish yourself from other people. Being different is a formula of style.
Writing includes the intellect, temperament, demeanor, character and imagination.
The book that I write should benefit the readers. I don’t want to write a book for the book.
I prefer to rest outside the public attention.
- Her father was a nuclear physicist.
- She was named Miss St. Petersburg 1999, Miss Kalokagathia 1999, Miss Fitness, Miss Fortune and Miss Russia in 2001.
- Oxana was the first Miss Russia who won the Miss Universe contest.
- Oxana graduated from the police academy with honors; she worked as an inspector in the Pskov militia for six months.
- She worked as a police officer and was promoted to captain.
- She graduated from the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) University with a gold medal in 2000. She also attended the post graduating program at MVD.
- The theme of her Ph.D. dissertation was "Regulation of Private Detective and Security Activity in the Russian Federation.
- After being crowned Miss Universe in 2002, Helen Yarmak dedicated a doll to her.
- Fedorova attended the 131st General Assembly of the International Exhibitions Bureau.
- This stunning Russian beauty was named the most beautiful Miss Universe of all time by the pageantry website Global Beauties in 2011.
- Oxana worked as a host of the TV show "Subbotniy Vecher".
- This beauty hosted many television shows and events including “Dancing With Stars” and "Project Runway".
- Fedorova tried herself as an actress. She played in films "Ёлка", and "Софи".
- She released the book "Формула стиля" The Formula of Style. In 2008.
- She established the children's charitable foundation Спешите делать добро! (Hurry To Create Wonders!) in October 2009.
- She is a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for the Russian Federation.
- Beside her own charity foundation, she participated in a number of others and received the Peace Award at the Beirut International Award Festival for her extensive charity work.
- She opened a school for girls, whose main goal is mental and physical well-being of girls.
- Oxana launched her fashion line OFERA and became an Editor in Chief of Russia's MODA TOPICAL.
Go to Oxana Fedorova Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.