Peta Wilson – Famous Australian Actress
Birth Name: Peta Wilson
Date of Birth: November 18, 1970
Place of Birth: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Origine: Irish, Scottish, Italian and a bit of German
Occupation: Actress, model
Height: 5 ft 10in; 1.78m
Wilson in one sentence: Peta is an American/Australian actress who radiates with her natural beauty and calmness.
I'd like to be a good mother and a good person.
People write that I'm their role model, that's great: now why don't you listen to that and go after your own dream? And find that in yourself, so you can be a role model to your kids.
Being able to tell the truth. That's my preference.
I'm actually quite conservative.
I don’t by fur coats or jewelry. I have old cars.
You can shave my had if you need it, It does not bother me.
My father is an amazing man, a real adventurer.
I am the Magoo of actresses, very acci9dent-prone.
I never say no.
- At first, Peta was working as a model, predominantly in Europe, some years later she moved to Los Angeles to study acting.
- She became famous in 1996 while playing Nikita, in the television show La Femme Nikita.
- She was nominated for the annual Gemini Award for "Best Performance by An Actress in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role" for the Nikita role.
- Vladimir Putin confessed to be a fan hers, when she met him at the International Film Festival in Moscow.
- Wilson launched a lingerie label named Wylie Wilson in 2012.
- Peta received the Best Actress Award at the Cinerockom International Film Festival in 2013.
- Peta Wilson has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s top 10 highest-paid actresses for 2014
- This charming actress is a mother.
- She played in many films and television shows including: Loser. One of Our Own, Mercy, The League of Extraordinary Gentleman, errand Boy, Beautiful, Somewhere Tonight, Liberator, Strangers, Women Undone, Other People, Vanishing Point, CSI Miami…
- Peta Wilson is an Australian actress best known for the role of Nikita in the television show La Femme Nikita.
Go to Peta Wilson Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.