Beautiful Queen Rania of Jordan
Queen Rania of Jordan Is One of Those Women That Change This World For Better
Birth name: Rania al Yassin
Date of Birth: August 31, 1970
Place of Birth: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Occupation: Queen, great humanitarian
It’s an honor and a privilege to have that chance to make a difference, and it’s my responsibility to make the most out of that opportunity.
When we create one entrepreneur, they create three or four new jobs, sparking a chain reaction that seemingly does the impossible: create something out of nothing.
Children keep us in check. Their laughter prevents our hearts from hardening. Their dreams ensure we never lose our drive to make ours a better world. They are the greatest disciplinarians known to mankind.
- Her Majesty finished an English high school in Kuwait and a she got her university diploma in Egypt (she has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the American University in Cairo).
- On June 10, 1993 Rania married the Crown Prince of Jordan Abdullah II ibn al-Hussein, and she became a Princess of Jordan.
- In 1999, when the Price became the king (after his fathers death) he proclaimed his wife, Princess Rania, a Queen consort of Jordan (22 March 1999).
- On June 28, 1994 Her Majesty gave birth to their first child (Crown Prince Hussein).
- Her Majesty is a mother of four children (Crown Prince Hussein, Princess Iman, Princess Salma and Prince Hashem).
- In 1995 Her Majesty founded the Jordan River Foundation. The main goal of the JRF is to promote and fight for the children’s welfare and their rights.
- In November 2000, Queen Rania of Jordan joined the Global Leadership Initiative of the United Nations Children’s Fund.
- In 2002, Her Majesty joined the Board of Directors of the International Youth Foundation (based in Baltimore, Maryland, USA).
- Later in 2002, the Queen became a member of the World Economic Forum Foundation Board.
- In 2005 the Queen and the Ministry of Education established the Queen Rania Award for Excellence in Education.
- In 2009, the United Nations made Her Majesty the Honorary Chairperson for the UN Girls’ Education Initiative.
- Her Majesty is the author of a number of children’s books including the book The Sandwich Swap which was the New York Times Bestseller in the category of children’s books in 2010.
- In 2011 the Forbes magazine ranked Hey Majesty as one of the world's 100 most powerful women in the World.
Queen Rania of Jordan in one sentence – Her Majesty is truly an amazing woman all around.
Go to Queen Rania Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.