Rosanna Davison – Officially One of the Most Beautiful Irish Blondes
Birth name: Rosanna Diane Davison
Date of Birth: April 17, 1984
Place of Birth: Dublin, Ireland
Height: 5 ft 10 in; 1.78 m
Davison in one sentence - Rosanna is a beautiful model with a flawless body and a charming personality.
I am thrilled and delighted. It is a great honor and I want to thank everyone who has supported me, especially my parents. I have had a wonderful time here in China, where the people have welcomed us everywhere. Now I have a year of excitement, travel and working for various charities to look forward to.
Miss Ireland 2003
Miss World 2003
Miss World Beach Beauty 2003
Miss World Europe 2003
- Rosanna was crowned Miss World 2003 in Senya, China.
- This dazzling Irish girl attended Rathdown School, a private (all-girls school) located in Glenageary, County Dublin.
- In 2006 Davison graduated from University College Dublin with a degree in Sociology and Art History.
- Rosanna is signed to Storm Model Management in the UK, and Assets in Dublin
- She is a vegetarian and a qualified nutritional therapist.
- Rosanna has graced many magazine covers and she has modeled for famous fashion brands. Also, this stunning blonde did advertisements for Motorola, Lipsy London, National Lottery, Audi, Marks and Spencer, Specsavers, Timberland, etc.
- She is very passionate about helping others. Rosanna helped a number of charity organization raise funds and get publicity. Some of those organizations are: Spinal Injuries Ireland, Society of Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Irish Water Safety, Irish Hearth Foundation, Irish Wheelchair Association, etc.
- In 2004 Rosanna was named the ambassador for the Hearth Foundation – a charity organization which provides food, medication, shelter and education for the street children of Calcutta, India.
Go to Rosanna Davison Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.