Ruslana Korshunova - Kazakh Supermodel
Ruslana Korshunova – A Beautiful Kazakh Supermodel
Birth name: Ruslana Sergeyevna Korshunova
Date of Birth: July 2, 1987
Date of Death: June 28, 2008 (age 20)
Place of Birth: Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan
Occupation: Fashion model (supermodel)
Height: 5 feet 8 in; 1.73 m
Measurements: 84-61-86 (EU), 33-24-34 (US)
Famous for: Korshunova was a very famous and successful fashion model from Kazakhstan.
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably ... And never regret anything that made you smile.
Love does not take away from one in order to give to another.
- Ruslana was “discovered” at age of 15 in Germany.
- This beautiful Kazakh woman was fluent in Russian, English and German.
- Ruslana died after falling from the ninth-floor balcony of her apartment on June 28, 2008. Police concluded that she committed suicide because there were no signs of a struggle in her apartment. However, there is a speculation that she was murdered by the criminals that were trying to get her involved into the high-class prostitution.
- On the other side the British TV producer and filmmaker Peter Pomerantsev is convinced that Ruslana
Korshunova committed suicide few months after she spent three months attending training session at Rose of the World (a controversial organization which describes itself as "training for personality development”). Ruslana attended the Rose of the World’s training sessions with a friend (Ukrainian model Anastasia Drozdova) who committed suicide under similar circumstances in 2009.
- Korshunova was buried at Khovanskoye Cemetery in Moscow on July 7, 2008.
Korshunova in one sentence – Ruslana was a beautiful woman with tragic destiny.
Go to Ruslana Korshunova Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.