Saadet Isil Aksoy – An Alluring Turkish Actress
Birth Name: Saadet Isil Aksoy
Date of Birth: August 29, 1983
Place of Birth: Istanbul, Turkey
Occupation: Actress, television presenter
Height: 5 ft 7.7 in; 1.72 m
Isil Aksoy in one sentence – Saadet is a beautiful Turkish actress with an international acting career.
Acting has been my passion since childhood.
The most important thing in life is love and health. If you have those two – you have everything you need to be happy.
- This beautiful Turkish actress played the lead character in many Turkish TV series such as "Senden Baska", "Kalpsiz Adam" and "Balkan Wedding".
- She appeared in a number of Turkish and international movies.
- Saader received a number of national and international acting awards including: Siyad Turkish Critics award (2007), Best Actress at Yesilcam Awards (2008), Best Newcomer at Ismail Dümbüllü Awards (2008) and Best Actress at Bursa Ipek Yolu Film Festival (2009).
- She hosted a number of Turkish television shows.
- Due to her natural beauty and elegance she is L’Oreal Paris spokesperson for Turkey.
- Saader is fluent in Turkish, English and French.
- Her nickname is Sia.
- She is considered to be one of the most beautiful Turkish actresses.
Go to Saadet Isil Aksoy Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.