Safura Alizadeh – The Most Beautiful Saxophonist In The World
Birth name: Safura Alizadeh
Date of Birth: September 20, 1992
Place of Birth: Baku, Azerbaijan
Occupation: Singer, saxophonist
Alizadeh in one sentence – Safura is a brilliant young artist and a beautiful woman from Azerbaijan.
I have always wished to represent my Motherland in a number of foreign competitions. Three years ago when Azerbaijan first participated in Eurovision I set a goal to participate in this contest.
I am a very strong person, so far I have reached every goal that I have set.
- This beautiful Azeri young woman represented her country (Azerbaijan) in the Eurovision Song Contest 2010, with the song “Drip Drop”. Soon after the Eurovision she released her debut album “It’s My War” and the new star was born.
- Alizadeh's father is a professional painter and her mother is a pianist and a fashion designer.
- She made her first stage appearance at age 6.
- Alizadeh plays a violin, piano and the saxophone.
- She was official spokesperson of televotes for Azerbaijan in Eurovision Song Contest 2011.
Go to Safura Alizadeh Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.