Selita Ebanks – Stunning Black Supermodel & Superwoman
Birth Name: Selita Ebanks
Date of Birth: February 15, 1983
Place of Birth: George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Origin: native American, Jamaican, Indian, Irish and African
Occupation: Model, actress, philanthropist
Height: 5 ft 9 in; 1.75 m
Measurements: 34-24-35 (in)l 86-61-89 (cm)
Ebanks in one sentence – Selita is an exotic beauty, a charming young lady, an ardent philanthropist and a very successful fashion model.
We need to do everything we can to help underprivileged children to have a better life.
What’s the point of having something if you don’t share it with others.
- Selita was born in Cayman Islands to a Caymanian mother and Jamaican father and she has 7 brothers.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 17 after being “discovered” by an agent from Elite Model Management.
- This beautiful black woman modeled for the most famous fashion brands such as Victoria’s Secret, DKNY, James Coviello and Abercrombie & Fitch.
- In 2004 she founded Stardom Youth Foundation – a talent school that provides career guidance for teenagers in her home town in Cayman Islands.
- In 2005 she became the Victoria’s Secret Anger and walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for 4 consecutive years (2005-2008).
- In 2007 Selita appeared for the Sport’s Illustrated Swimsuit issue.
- In 2008 she ranked the twelfth highest paid supermodel in the world (earning $2.5 million).
- Selita has her own line of swimwear, accessories and shoes called Sass (Selita's Accessories Shoes and Swimwear).
- In 2008 she founded "Women’s Coalition for Empowerment and Opportunity" in Sierra Leone. The organization support women’s educational and professional programs in this African country.
Go to Selita Ebanks Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.