Serinda Swan – Canadian Actress With Beautiful Eyes
Birth Name: Serinda Swan
Date of Birth: July 11, 1984
Place of Birth: West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Origin: Spanish, Scottish, Irish, English
Height: 5 ft 7in; 1.70m
Measurements: 34D-24-35 (in); 86-61-89(cm)
Swan in one sentence: Serinda is a mixed race beauty with many talents.
I’ve always been a little shy about the idea of being a “celebrity".
I love time between 6 am to 7 am. It is so quite that seems sacred to me.
I would spend my last day on Earth on the top of the mountain with everyone that I love.
Style to me is about diversity.
I like things that are different and keep me guessing.
People often ask me if my eyes are real.
- She has two sisters.
- Swan did 10 years of gymnastics when she was younger.
- When Serinda was three years old, she starred in her first motion picture, "Cousins".
- She also appeared in many television commercials including: Much Music, Milky Way, Macy’s, Absolute Poker...
- Serinda is also a model. She is the face of Guess watches.
- Her father is theatre director and her mother is an actress.
- This Canadian brunette works with different charities including United Nations Foundation's Nothing But Nets, the Somaly Mam Foundation, and Heifer International.
- She played in a number of television shows and films including: Neal 'n' Nikki, The Break-Up Artist, Tron: Legacy, Creature, The Baytown Outlaws, Supernatural, Blood Ties, Exes and Ohs, Desperate Escape, Hostile Makeover, Smallville, Trust, Graceland, Chicago Fire...
Go to Serinda Swan Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.