Sondra Barker - An Exotic Moroccan Beauty
Birth Name: Sondra Barker
Date of Birth: 1981
Place of Birth: Morocco
Nationality: Moroccan (naturalized American)
Occupation: Model, television host, actress, singer
Height: 5 feet 5 in; 165 cm
Measurements: 34B-25-35 (US)
Famous as/for: Sondra is best known for her modeling work and for hosting Wild on E! on the Entertainment Channel.
- The first thing I notice on a guy is his continence. I love guys that are out going and confident but cockiness is a major turn off…
- I think there is a drastic difference between artistic nudity and posing for Playboy. If the purpose of the photo shoot is to make photos that would make some guys aroused than those photos have nothing to do with art.
- Sometimes it's hard to feel hot and sexy in a revealing outfit in front of a male photographer, or a photographer that you don't know well.
- This beautiful African woman was born in Morocco. She was raised in New York and spent her college years in Hawaii where she studied for 5 years at The University of Hawaii Manoa.
- While in Hawaii Sondra started her modeling, acting and hosting career. She won the Venus Swimwear model search; she hosted the Wild on E! and she had her Theatrical debut in The Honey-Mooners at The Hawaii Theatre starring Pat Sajak.
- She developed her own Skin care line called Essential Skincare.
- Barker currently lives in Los Angeles where she works as the professional model, actress and television host.
- Sondra is the author of the book Litter Boxes Aren't Just for Cats (it is a first book on Litter Box Training for Dogs).
Barker in one sentence – Sondra is not just a lovely Arab woman but also a flammable North African beauty.
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.