Torrey DeVitto – Mesmerizing Beauty With A Golden Heart
Birth name: Torrey Joel Devitto
Date of Birth: June 8, 1984
Place of Birth: Huntington, New York, U.S.
Occupation: model, actress, violinist
Height: 5 feet 7 in; 1.70m
DeVitto in one sentence: Torrey is a truly beautiful inside-out and a great role model for girls around the world.
Acting is my strongest passion.
Japanese culture is very intriguing to me.
Modeling is a very tough business.
In our society there is so much pressure on women to be thin.
No one deserves to die alone. No matter who you are, you deserve to have someone by your side.
Besides wanting to become an actress I had always dreamed of working, helping and being around children.
There is nothing I am more proud or passionate about than being a part of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
- At the age of 6, Torrey started to attend violin classes.
- She was the 4th chair violinist in a high school band.
- From 1995 - 1997, Torrey played violin in the Florida Symphony Youth Orchestra.
- In 1998 and 1999 this gorgeous violinist played in Florida Youth Artist Orchestra.
- Torrey graduated 6 months early and at the top of her class.
- Torrey was a fashion model until she turned 18. Then she decided to become an actress.
- In the meantime she played violin with a number of famous and successful musicians.
- In 2000, Torrey started her acting career.
- This beautiful actress played in a number of television shows and films such as: "Alexandra the Great",” Scrubs”,” Beautiful People”, “CSI: Miami”, “One Tree Hill”, “Pretty Little Liars”,” The Vampire Diaries”,” Evidence”,” I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer”, “The Rite”…
- Torrey is a very passionate philanthropist.
- She supports PETA, The Humane Society of the United States, and she is the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization’s Hospice Ambassador.
Go to Torrey DeVitto Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.