Ursula Andress – One of the Most Beautiful Swiss Women Ever
Birth name: Ursula Andress
Date of Birth: 19 March 1936
Place of Birth: Ostermundigen, Switzerland
Height: 5 ft 5 in; 1.65 m
Measurements: 35-21-35 (US)
Andress in one sentence - Ursula is definitively one of the most beautiful Bond girls that good old James got lucky with.
I don't have time to think about age. There are so many things to do.
I don't use my body to seduce, no. I just stand there.
- Ursula is best known for her role as Bond girl Honey Ryder in Dr. No. Since then she has starred in many movies but somehow she is best remembered as the beautiful Bond girl and the beauty symbol of the 1960s.
- Ursula was dating Marlon Brando, James Dean, Sean Connery and Jean-Paul Belmondo.
- Andress is a passionate antique collector.
- Ursula never went to acting school because she was scared.
- She always wanted to be a interior designer and decorate homes.
- Andress was chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Hottest Stars in film history (#53)
- Ursula is fluent in English, French, Italian, German and German.
- Andress described her wedding to John Derek a nightmare, marrying him in a small Las Vegas chapel with a cab driver as their best man and a ring that didn't fit.
- Her voice was dubbed in Dr. No (James Bond movie that made her world famous) because of her strong accent.
Go to Ursula Andress Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.