Vanessa Hessler - Italian Model/Actress
Birth Name: Vanessa Hessler
Date of Birth: January 21, 1988
Place of Birth: Rome, Italy
Occupation: model, actress
Height: 5 feet 11 in; 1.79 m
Measurements: 35-25-35 in; 90-63.5-90 cm
Famous for: This beautiful Italian young lady is best known for her modeling and acting career in Europe.
Filming "Asterix at the Olympic Games" was a great experience for me. I've learned a lot from that experience and can't wait to play in another movie.
Modeling is a great job but acting is something special to me. I love everything about film making. It is a truly remarkable process.
We (Italy), United States, France and the United Kingdom, financed the rebels in Libya but people don't know what they are doing. The Gaddafi family is not how they are being depicted to be, they are normal people.
- Vanessa has been a model since she was 15.
- She lives in Rome and Washington
- Hessler appeared in many commercials and her beautiful face and body can be seen throughout Italy, Germany and other European cities thanks to billboards (Hessler is the face of the DSL brand "Alice" in Germany, and also appears in advertising for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, L'Oréal, Ferrero SpA, etc.).
- In March 2006, she made her debut as a TV show host at the Musical Festival Sanremo.
- in 2005 Hessler appeared in film Christmas in Miami and her popularity soared.
- Hessler is half American and half Italian (her father is an American)
- After playing a Greek princess in the 2008 “Asterix at the Olympic Games”, Vanessa became popular in most of the European countries and beyond.
- Vanessa was in a four year long relationship with Mutassim Gaddafi (son of an ex Libya's dictator Moammar Gaddafi).
- She was fired by the German Telecom Company for talking in favor of the Gaddafi family in one of her interviews for the Italian press.(What happened to the freedom of speech in the democratic Europe?)
Hassler in one sentence – Vanessa is a perfect mixture of American and Italian beauty.
Go to Vanessa Hessler Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.