Vera Brezhneva – Gorgeous Ukrainian Singer
Birth Name: Vira Viktorivna Halushka (Віра Вікторівна Галушка)
Date of Birth: February 3, 1982
Place of Birth: Dniprodzerzhynsk, Ukraine
Occupation: Singer, actress, television presenter
Height: 5 ft, 8 in; 1.72m
Brezhneva in one sentence: Vera is a strong woman with lots of energy which she uses to achieve her goals. She is a beautiful lady and one of the most popular celebrities in Ukraine.
As a child I was fascinated about many things; I was engaged in handball, basketball, karate and gymnastics.
I would characterize my musical style as pop music with elements of ethno.
At home, I’m a mother and keeper of the hearth. I organize life and creating an atmosphere to the house as well.
Everything that goes beyond the norm, leads to fear.
The less you know, the better you sleep.
We live in a man's world. Woman with all her talent and diligence in seeking a career gets less than a man.
Even though I am a freedom-loving, strong and independent, I'm still not a feminist.
I am a woman who needs a man.
In show business, there are always periods of very active and less active.
- Vera has three sisters.
- She graduated from secondary schools from the Dnepropetrovsk Institute of Railway Engineering, Faculty of Economics.
- In 2002 Vera passed the casting and became one of the members of the girl band “VIA Gra”.
- In 2007 she started her solo career; that same year she also became the president of the All-Ukrainian Charitable Foundation "Ray of Faith."
- Later in 2007 she was voted “One of The Hottest Women of Russia” and ”The Hottest Woman of Show Business”.
- In 2008 she became the host of television show “Magic One”, participated in the show “Ice Age 3”, and was the winner of the “Most Intelligent”. That year she was named “TV Host of The Year”.
- Brezhneva tried herself as an actress in the movie “Love in The City” in 2009. The same year she was named "WFashion - singer of the year."
- She took part in the campaign for fighting against tuberculosis.
- In 2009 Vera became the face of the brand “Rexona” and “Love Republic”.
- In September 30, 2009 - Vera received the Order of Princess Olga of III degree, for her contributions to the field of philanthropy.
- In 2010 she was reworded “The Most Stylish Actress”.
- In November 2010, this beautiful woman was named the "Woman of the Year 2010" by the magazine "Glamour".
- In 2011 she was voted The Most Beautiful Woman of Ukraine. She was nominated and won "The Best performer" , and "The Best Singer" awards.
- In 2012 she was named as one of the “ Hottest Russian Women”.
- In 2013 Vera was recognized as “The Hottest Woman in The Country”.
- She was rewarded several times in her career with “Golden Gramophone ” award.
- Vera has two daughters Sonia and Sarah.
Go to Vera Brezhneva Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.