Yamila Diaz – Dazzling Argentinean Model
Birth Name: Yamila Diaz
Date of Birth: March 9, 1976
Place of Birth: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Height: 5 feet 8 in; 1.73 m
Measurements: 33.5-24-35 (in); 85-58.5-89 (cm)
Diaz in one sentence – Yamila is a perfect mixture of Spanish, Arabic and Latin beauty.
Just because someone has seen me in lingerie or bikini they think they know what kind of woman I am. Well, they don't know me and they're wrong if they think they do.
- Yamila was discovered when she was 20 years old by a scout from a Milan modeling agency.
- In 1999 Diaz was features in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for the first time.
- In 2002 she graced the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- In 2006 Yamila was one of the top models that appeared in the “All Stars” Sports Illustrated special edition.
- Yamila is a successful Argentinean model best known for being one of the “All Stars” models from the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and for appearing in the Victoria’s Secret catalog and in numerous campaigns and magazines.
- Diaz was the cover girl of many prestigious magazines such as GQ, Maxim, Glamour, Elle, etc.
- She modeled for major fashion brands like Victoria’s Secret and Replay jeans.
- Yamila was the first Latin spokesmodel in CoverGirl history.
Go to Yamila Diaz Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.