Michelle Hunziker - Captivating Swiss Beauty
Michelle Hunziker – The Mesmerizing Television Host
Birth name: Michelle Yvonne Hunziker
Date of Birth: 24 January 1977
Place of Birth: Sorengo, Switzerland
Occupation: Motel, television host, actress, singer
Height: 5 feet 7 in; 1.70 m
Measurements: 35.5-23.5-35.5 (in); 90-59.5-90 (cm)
Hunziker in one sentence - Everything about this stunning Swiss lady is highly attractive.
I find that one must accept the people in such a way as they are.
I find it very beautiful and challenging to work in different countries because of the difference in the mentality.
Life is a beautiful adventure if you have courage to live it.
- When starting her modeling career (at 17) she was considered as too short and too heavy but that didn’t stop her from becoming a very successful model.
- at 17 Hunziker posed for well-known brands such as Armani, Rocco Barocco, Colmar, Fuerte Ventura, Lovable, La Perla and Swish.
- Hunziker is fluent in English, Italian, Dutch, French and German.
- In 1998, the Italian film director Vincenzo Verdecchi offered Michelle her first acting role in the TV series La Forza dell'Amore.
- In 2006 Hunziker released a music album in English (Lole).
- She was married to Italian singer Eros Ramazzotti
- This beautiful Swiss blond is most famous for her television career. However, she was also a quite successful model and is a very talented actress.
- Michelle provided the voice for "Gloria" in the Italian version of Madagascar.
- Jim Carrey is one of her favorite actors.
- When hosting the 2007 edition of "Festival di Sanremo" , Michelle was sent 500 red roses by Italian soccer player Antonio Cassano.
Go to Michelle Hunziker Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.