Yendi Phillips – Gorgeous Jamaican Beauty Queen
Birth name: Yendi Phillips
Date of Birth: September 8, 1985
Place of Birth: Kingston, Jamaica
Occupation: Beauty queen, model, actress, television presenter
Height: 5 ft 10 in; 1.78 m
Measurements: 34-25-36 (in)
Phillips in one sentence – Yendi is a beautiful, charming, well educated and very sensual young lady that Jamaica is proud off.
Beauty pageants are great but they can also be quite challenging and tough at times. If you can’t handle the criticism you betters stay away from the beauty pageants.
The most important thing in life is to be positive.
- Phillips is one of the most famous Jamaican models and the ultimate Jamaican beauty queen.
- Yendi has a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts and a Master’s degree in Recreation and Leisure Management.
- In 2007 Phillips was crowned Miss Jamaica World 2007. She represented Jamaica at the Miss World 2007 Pageant (she placed in the final Top 16).
- In 2010 Yendi was crowned Miss Jamaica Universe. On July 3rd 2010 she represented Jamaica at the Miss Universe 2010 pageant in Las Vegas (she was the first runner-up).
- Needless to say this beautiful Jamaican woman is one of the most famous and most successful Jamaican models. She appeared in many commercials and numerous magazines and publications.
Go to Yendi Phillips Gallery
Always remember that true beauty comes from within.